- I want to rent a mobile phone available in Korea.
You can rent if you visit kt Roaming Centers located at each airport.Roaming center Information
- Required documents at rental: ID card (passport) and credit card in your name. (In case of a check, payment is possible, but the deposit must be paid in cash)
- Payment of rates: To be settled when returning equipment.
- Can I make an advance reservation online?
Yes, prior to booking, payment through online booking > booking menu. You have only to input at the airport information counter at departure/return about online booking and receive the rental equipment at the Roaming Center.
- Is rental possible without a passport?
Yes, Koreans can use a resident registration card or a driver’s license, but foreigners must use their passports.
- Kinds of ID cards permitted : A resident registration card or a driver license, an alien card or a passport
- What kinds of terminals can I rent?
- What benefits would be given in the case of long-term use?
In the case of rental within 1-10 days, 3,300 won/day will be charged. For 11-20 days, rental is possible at 2,200 won, and for more than 21 days, rental is possible at 1,100 won.
However, for the Wi-Fi Router, the actual rent, including data call charges, will be 8,800 won, including Vat.
- What shall I do with the breakdown or loss of the rented equipment?
If the equipment breaks down or is lost, then be sure to contact the Roaming Customer Center right away.
- Domestic : 02-2190-0901 , - Overseas : +82-2-2190-0901 / * Free at KT mobile phone
＃ for foreign customer : Mon~Fri, 9AM~6PM local time (Except on holidays)
Be careful that a separate charge can be claimed in the case of damage to a mobile.
- Do I have to return at the same place from where I rented?
Return is possible at other Roaming Centers.Roaming center Information
- Is the data usage of the Wi-Fi Router restricted?
No, unlimited data can be used, but for smooth use, less than 3 simultaneous connection is recommended.
- How can a group rental or a large quantity rental be made?
For a group rental, such as a corporation or a travel agency, inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your payment method?
You can pay through online payment system with VISA, Master, JCB, AMEX etc credit card payment or Unionpay, Alipay, Tenpay, Wechat, Paypal etc.
- Is cash accepted for deposit?
No, only credit cards (with more than 3 months of validity) will be accepted for deposit when you rent a mobile phone/WiFi Router/ Prepaid SIM card.