(※ Vat is included)
(Data Rates + Rental fee)
※ DIscount Event (~ 2018/03/31)
- - Be aware that there will be a charge for a damaged or lost device.
- - A credit card in your name is definitely needed to pay a deposit (the expiration date of the credit card shall be more than 3 months away.)
*debit card is not permitted in paying a deposit.
Equipment for rental
※ Simultaneous connection of fewer than three units is recommended.
|WiFi Router||Model||Network||Size||Weight||Battery Use Time||Deposit|
|H1000WE||LTE||113 * 63.7 * 10.4
|105g||10 hours||200,000 won|
|IML 450||LTE||120 * 68 * 15.4
|GiGA Genie LTE
|LTE||70 * 70 * 170
|470g||18 hours||300,000 won|
- ※ For a rental GiGA Genie LTE, please be sure to include the words “Rental for GiGA Genie LTE” in the MEMO field when booking.
- ※ GiGA Genie LTE is only available from roaming centers at Incheon Airport, and its availability is subject to inventory conditions at the centers.
- ※ The AI (artificial intelligence) functions are available in the Korean language only.
Step1. Turn Power On
Turn on Wi-Fi Router power.
Step2. Search for Wi-Fi Network
Search Wi-Fi network usable smart phone or PC.
Step3. Selection of SSID
Select searched SSID (SSID is attached to the terminal).
Step4. Input Key
Correctly key in network code (key value is attached to the terminal.)
Step5. Connection Success!
Use Wi-Fi indefinitely.
(Indicator turns red to indicate you are not in a serviced area.)